This free 30-60 minute meeting allows me to meet you and your pets and learn what your expectations and needs are. During this meeting, I will get information from you about your pets, answer any questions you have about me or my qualifications, and spend some time with your pets so they will start getting to know me. I will work with you to design a schedule that best meets your needs.
If you are going out of town on vacation or for work, your pets probably can't go with you, which means you need to make plans for their care. I will provide reliable, trust-worthy, professional care for ALL your pets at your home. I will come to your house each day (morning visit, mid-day, and evening visit are recommended for most pets) to care for your pets. I will feed and water your pets as scheduled and will administer medication if needed.
Benefits of me caring for your pet(s) at your home include:
- Allowing your pet(s) to stay at home in his/her familiar, safe, secure environment;
- Allowing your pet(s) to follow his/her regular diet and exercise routine;
- Having play time;
- Receiving love and personal attention;
- Maintaining medical treatment, when required;
- Having someone responsible in case of an emergency;
- Eliminating the trauma of travel or an unfamiliar environment;and
- Helping to ensure good health (no exposure to other animals' illness or parasites).
Benefits to you include:
- Knowing that your pets are receiving reliable, responsible, professional care;
- All of your pets are being cared for and fed at the same time by the same person;
- Having the confidence that I can deal with other issues such as grooming or vet visits;
- Eliminating the trauma of having to transport and leave your pet(s);
- Not having to impose on family, friends, or neighbors;
- Confidence that your home is more secure (with someone going in and out several times a day); and
- Mail and newspaper retrieval (If requested).